Reits With "Well Managed" Debt



Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of my blog if you wish to continue with the contents below.
Collated using Shareinvestor
My definition of reits with "well managed debt" is predicated on three factors: low total debt to equity, long average weighted debt to maturity and annual yield of more than 5%. PE was not taken into account, because majority of the reits include "changes in fair value" in their earnings computation. Depreciation/appreciation of properties are recorded as an expense in the income statement(usually during 4Q). They are subtracted/added to the rental earnings. The reported annual earnings are therefore not organic, as these fair value changes that are included, usually distorts the actual price to earnings derived from their rental profits.

I tabulated a list of STI reits(as shown above), starting from the lowest total debt to equity onward in ascending order. Filter out those with annual yield of less than 5% and average weighted debt to maturity of less than 3 years. SPH Reit, Starhill Global and Ascendas Reit met the criteria.

1 comment :

  1. Hi everyone, I've seen comments from people who have already received a loan from Anderson Loan Finance. I really thought it was a scam and I applied for a loan based on their recommendations because I really needed a loan. A few days ago, I confirmed on my personal bank account the amount of 12,000 euros that I had requested for a personal loan with a rental percentage of 2%. This is really good news that I am happy with and I advise anyone who needs a real loan and who is certain that they will repay the loan to contact them via email.

    They can lend you a loan!
    Please contact Mr. Anderson Ray
    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    Phone: +1 315-329-6320
    The office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) ..

    Respectful,

    ReplyDelete