STI TA



Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of my blog if you wish to continue with the contents below.

 This post is a continuation from my previous STI TA view here


My STI TA view

This is a zoomed in chart of the wedge that I drew on 18th September 2013. The day after I noticed a Bullish Wedge break out, STI broke out with a gap up before hitting the 3250 resistance that I talked about previously.

Price action today filled the gap that was created on 19th of September and closed with a "dragonfly doji".

This could mean a possible retracement tomorrow to refill the downward gap that was created today and subsequently a retest at 3250. If not, the 100dma support will be at 3188. To each his own.





The Straits Time Index (STI) is a capitalization-weighted stock market index that is regarded as the benchmark index for the Singapore stock market. It tracks the performance of the top 30 companies listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. It is jointly calculated by Singapore Press Holding (SPH), Singapore Exchange (SGX) and FTSE Group (FTSE).




No comments :

Post a Comment