Savings Accounts and Credit Cards 29th June 2021

 

If you haven't read my previous post on this topic can click here.

My savings account strategy remained similar:

BOC Smartsaver: 1.45% pa for $80k(hurdle account). Topping up Grab using BOC Great Wall Debit is counted as credit card spending. You can transfer the amount back to your BOC Smartsaver after. 

Singlife: 1.5% pa for $10k. You can top up $500 to Grab using Singlife debit card and transfer back to qualify for the additional 0.5% pa. Recently nerfed from 2% to 1.5% pa net.

Dash EasyEarn: 2% pa for $20k

Dash PET: 1.7% pa for $30k

Great270: 2.72% for 20k. 5 years maturity, starting 8th May 2018 matures on 8th May 2023. This works out to be a monthly interest of $45.33. GE recently gave all GE270 customers food vouchers amazing.

Commentary:

Credit card wise, I am currently using UOB absolute 1.7% cash back to top up Grab Mastercard, then use the reward points earned through spending to buy into star point vouchers during 35% point back promotion and use SP service plant rank to redeem capitastar voucher at 30% star discount.

Another thing I notice is that if I set my grab autoinvest to $5 and slowly accumulate money inside, I can transfer out back to my bank account via paynow. This means I can transfer the bulk of my credit card top up money(which earns 1.7% cash back) back to my bank account. A good strategy if you want to convert your credit card top up money to transferable money.

What I do is I use Q10 to buy foodpanda vouchers using the 20% cart discount, then use GPMC to pay for the small excess after applying the voucher to proc the $5 autoinvest.

I am investing more of my cash now into HK and US equities. My TWR so far ytd:


4 comments :

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 42 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Pedro to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loans such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What has your government done to help save you from your financial instability? you strive to survive and yet you hear stories of how your leaders have become terror in your entities... is time to make a different. for will have made money, and we have also come to help you out from your long time of financial suffering. clearing of credit card is made available, software for hacking ATM machines, bank to bank hacking and transfer, change your school grade and become something useful in the society. we also have other form of services such as Facebook hack, whats-app hack, twitter hack, i cloud hack, tracking of smart phones, hacking CCTV, installation of software on desktop and PC, snap-chat hack, Skype hack, wire wire, bitcoin account hack, erase your criminal record and be free for ever. database hack and many more. e-mail: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com for your genuine hacking services and we shock we your findings.

      Delete
  2. Hello, Everyone, I' m Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Pedro help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you are looking for financial freedom I will advise you to contact Mr Pedro with this email below pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONTACT US FOR ALL TYPES OF HACKING JOB We provide professional hacking services, we provide the following services.
    -University grades change
    -Hack bank accounts
    - Delete criminal record hack
    -Facebook hack
    - Hack Twitter
    -Hack email accounts
    -Hack for note changes
    Website crashed hack
    -Server crashed hack
    -Skype hack
    -Hack databases
    -Hack WordPress blogs
    - Hack individual computers
    - Hack devices remotely
    -Burner number
    -Verified PayPal Accounts Hack
    - Any social media account hack
    -Android and iPhone hack
    -Hack to intercept SMS
    - Email intercept hack
    -Bitcoin recovery
    -binary multiplication
    -Credit Score Upgrade
    - Track call log and spy call recording.
    Remotely monitor SMS text messages.
    Cell phone GPS location tracking. Spy on WhatsApp messages.
    -Not discoverable IP etc.
    Contact us at wizardwilsonsoftware@Yahoo.com his whatsapp number +1 (321) 621_1089
    For further questions..

    ReplyDelete