Final Justice is Served!


I have previously mentioned about a blog: http://passivecashflowseeker.blogspot.sg/ which has been copying other bloggers' content on a daily basis word by word. Many of my fellow friends and financial bloggers have been affected by this. I am glad to know that because of our joint efforts in reporting this to Google collectively, the site has since been taken down permanently.

Most of us do not know this(Including me), but in Singapore, original creator of works is automatically the copyright holder. Singapore is the treaty member of the Berne Convention which means creators do not need to register or apply for copyright.(Thanks to Wilfred Ling for sharing this with me)

Which means all the more we should encourage creativity and pride in our works. I am glad to be a part of this supportive/friendly blogosphere of financial friends. Lets work together to make this community a thriving one!

No comments :

Post a Comment